When your children are sick, please keep them home and they should stay home until they are fever free for 24 hours without using fever reducing medications AND they have been free of vomiting or diarrhea episodes for 24 hours.
- Wash hands frequently and vigorously for at least 20 seconds with soap and water especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Disinfect objects that are in regular use
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cough into your elbow or cover your mouth with a tissue then throw tissue out
- Do not share food or drinks with others